-->

7 Jun 2015

the sunday currently: vol.1



reading
i don't read any book. im too lazy to read a book now. i know it's bad habit. i have to start this old habit, but it ruined by internet. i read many thing via internet, so i think i don't need read book yet.

writing
my favorite writing recently is write my new signature. i feel i have grown up after i have a beautiful signature taught my mom. i also write about what i need this month such as, a new jeans (ah, seriously, i gain weight, all my jeans already narrow), a new sling bag for going out, and a new makeup (eyebrow kit, curler lashes, and mascara).

listening
i was obsessed by Ma Dong Seok after watching some of his film. he often play the role of antagonist there. and i love the antagonist than the protagonist. hehe...so i search all about Ma Dong Seok and follow him on Twitter and i found fact that he has released a single! after listening his single, i can't stop smile. because, i found another facts that this ahjussi is so funny! listening Ma Dong Seok-Begin Delicious Time and you would know what i mean.

thinking
if I had to work in the city or out of town, will i survive if i work out of town, could i saving if i work out of town, how about my parent (esp. my mom) and so on and so forth

smelling
red onion in my hand. i hate cooking, but sometimes i help my mom cooking for breakfast or dinner by doing a little things such peeling onions, peeling carrots or cooking rice.

wishing
the hunting of my job did not last long after this.

hoping
this Ramadhan, my worship is getting better.

wearing
ready-to-wear hijab and t-shirt, sling bag and old jeans

loving
my sister first experience work in REAL Hospital

wanting
a lot of money to buy mirrorless camera. but, now i'm still unemployement :(

needing
a new jeans!

feeling
i'm feeling confuse for what should i do after my graduation ceremony. and it comes from where i should apply job.

clicking

am i talking too much about confusing apply a job? maybe it's my age of crisis. should i wander, out of town or just apply job here and keeping live with my entire family. cost living nowaday is so high. i can't imagine how i survive with my low salary? (i heard that fresh graduated usually get a low paid because not much experience yet) especially if i was working in the capital. i need a time to think about it before my grads ceremony this saturday. hope after this, i find the answer/solution. i can not wait any longer to live without income.

 The Sunday Currently is a blog link-up by siddathornton.

1 komentar:

  1. I need new jeans too and congrats to your sister for the job! Have a great week gorgeous!

    BalasHapus

Rainbow Pinwheel Pointer