-->

23 Jul 2015

eid mubarak from Petite Covered!

assalamualaikum!

pardon my very very latepost, peps! i can not yet say Happy eid Mubarak properly due to my busy schedule with my whole family. but, it's better late than never, right. so today, i will say, Eid Mubarak for all of you, my lovely reader! please forgive all my fault, and learn to forget what's wrong in the past. may Alloh also give His forgiveness for us, admit all our prayer and worship and i hope all of us be better person start today :)


how your lebaran holiday btw? me, i rode around the Java island to picked up all my relation. quiet tired but have sooo much fun! we rarely meet and gather in a normal day, the moment of Eid is the most awaited moment for many sharing stories during much overseas. another Lebaran moment that i wait is eating alot Opor Ayam (chicken braised in coconut milk), ketupat and kue nastar. hahaha, forget about diet in the Lebaran day! You will not have time to refuse food because every time you visit your relative house or your neighbor, you will be offered meals and snacks and sugary drinks.

but now has entered a normal day. all were back home and work daily. with happy feeling, we hope can be reunited again with Ramadan next year. of course, with experience more remarkable.

6 komentar:

  1. Happy Eid Mubarak for you too

    vnssachn.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  2. Happy Eid Mubarak! :)
    Btw, mind following each other? Let me know! :D

    Regards,
    a-cupofrain.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  3. Happy Eid Mubarak to you! Best regards :)

    Lou | wander-soul.net

    BalasHapus
  4. Happy eid Mubarak to you!

    BalasHapus
  5. Eid Mubarak, Fit! I wish you all the best.
    Btw, I followed you on bloglovin :)

    - Joyce | http://www.bitsofjoyce.com/

    BalasHapus

Rainbow Pinwheel Pointer