-->

23 Mar 2016

50 facts about me


assalamualaikum, guys! recently, i love to read and watch people did 50 facts about me tag on Youtube or blog. today, i wanna do that too. just for fun! and therefore we can loving more from knowing each other, right? who's know? so, let's start it!

1. i'm 150 cm height, and 45kg weight. i'm not propotional. tehee
2. i'm also have special feet. my size is just 35/36 or 3/5. it requires me to buy shoes in the kids size racks!
3. i'm dreaming a lot about life and live in Japan and South Korea.
4. my passion is writing. i love write everything because i don't talk much.
5. i'm not consistent. i want to do this and that
6. my very first Korean drama is Full House, and my very first J-Dorama is 1 litre of tears. i also grown up with Doraemon and Conan since elementary school till now.
7 i'm a collector. i collect everything. even, i still collect my diary from primary school, i still have book and comic from primary school too, i collect my mom things when she was young, i collect plastic bag, my paper test and old camera
8. i also collect my bunny's fur after they're grooming
9. i like hanging out with freak people and minority. i learn a lot from their life.
10. i don't like go to concert, but i love spending my time in Japan festival.
11. i have big interest in social media.
12. i often feel anxious.
13. i have not much friend.
14. i have high pitched voice. some people tell i'm faking my voice so thats sound cute.
15. tragic story is my favorite meals. also, villain. i'm prefer in love with the antagonist than the protagonist.
16. it's sound naive, but i believe, everybody is kind, basically. they just don't show it.
17. i have sensitive skin. i have to be carefull when choosing product for my skin.
18. i have an alergy on mushroom.
19. i'm trying so hard to always positive.
20. i don't like people who complain a lot and speak rudely.
21. i know which one is fake, which one is pure.
22. i'm awkward in a new place.
23. i prefer go to quite forest than luxury place.
24. Islam has always amazed me!
25. i'm not going out with boy, after my last relationship.
26. my mom is my best partner. i have love-hate relationship with her. maybe because we have the same zodiac. we were born in the same month.
27. i was a victim of bullying during elementary school, junior and  seniorhigh school. the reason i have not much friend.
28. but, thanks to God! He send me the best ones at the end.
29. i'm suck at cooking.
30. i cry every time i saw Ka'ba.
31. actually, i've been writing blog since Senior high school, but i deleted everything.
32. people tell me to be this and that, but i always being me. idealist?
33. i can't draw.
34. i'm a complicated person. i have a dark side even my family don't recognize it. but, one of my bestfriend, Ko Lie, know it. whereas i never showed him.
35. i'm not update about music. haha. i just have a few of songs in my music player.
36. i eat a lot.
37. i'm aquaphobia. i can't swim and i'm afraid adjacent to sea or river.
38. i never eat Burger's King and Wendy's and Nutella lol
39. i wore hijab since 2010.
40. when i'm alone, i can hear my mind buzy talking.
41. Kitkat is the best snack!
42. matcha is my favorite flavor.
43. i'm enjoying creative process and also creative result.
44. i'm a motivator/quote freak!
45. lipsticks and cute things are my biggest temptation.
46. i love saving my money. i manage my money such a way for my future. i'm not a spender.
47. i don't like talking about the past.
48. minimalist is my goal. i love everything neatly, but actually i'm a messy person. hehe
49. visual first.
50. i envy with how dewy and healthy Korean and Japanese's face are.

haha... i found it difficult to gather facts about myself. i'm happy to let myself flow, be anything i want. but, it's fun! next time, i will do it on my Youtube channel. or part two? oh, come on, guys! i love doing this! you should do it too on your blog! leave your link about "50 facts about me" below, so i can read yours! see you next time!

1 komentar:

  1. agree with point 50. Haha. Contoh : Muka song hye kyo di film terbaru masih sama aja kayak 10 tahun yang lalu pas di full house.

    BalasHapus

Rainbow Pinwheel Pointer